Welcome to the MoonCrafted Essentials Spell Book. Here you'll find musings, information, tips for using our products, and other magickal tidbits we think you might find interesting.
Many of us crave a direct line to the divine. We want to know what is in our highest good, what is the right decision in different situations, how to set appropriate boundaries, and how to manifest what we want.
It is the birthright of each of us to have a direct line to a Higher Power, whatever that is for you. Yet, few of us have learned how to do this at will on a daily basis. Surprisingly however, it is not hard to do. The spiritual realm exists at a higher frequency than we do here on the physical plane of planet Earth. In order to access the spiritual realm, we need to know how to raise our “frequency” or raise our “vibration”.
One way to understand “frequency” or “vibration” is to imagine a room filled with people who are sharing love and joy with each other. This room has a feeling of lightness, a high frequency, whereas a room filled with angry, tense people has a feeling of heaviness, a low frequency. So, how do we raise our frequency?
Our intention is the most powerful tool we have for raising our frequency. When our intent is to learn, we seek to take responsibility for our own feelings and behavior by discovering what we may be thinking or doing that is unloving to ourselves and others, and what would be loving.
When you have a true, pure intention to learn, your frequency automatically rises. Once you have this intention the following actions can help to further raise your frequency.
- Move into your imagination. Your imagination is a gift. When you move into your imagination, you raise your frequency and tap into the source of your creativity and inspiration. Our willingness to move into and trust our imagination is essential to being able to connect with our personal Spiritual Guidance. When you first begin to utilize your imagination to increase your frequency and connect with the divine, you might feel as if you are just using your imagination to make things up. However, as you take the risk of trusting what you think you are “making up,” you will discover that it really is coming through you from the divine rather than from you.
- Keep your body clear. Your body is an energy system. Things like drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, heavy foods, lots of food or foods contaminated with pesticides, preservatives, artificial sweeteners or any of the thousands of chemicals that are added to foods can lower your vibration. Staying hydrated with plain water and eating as complete and nourishing diets as possible will help keep your frequency from dropping
- Meditation. Giving your body and mind points of stillness is important for your spiritual alignment and for opening up to the divine. This can be a simple sitting in silence, yoga, tai-chi, candle meditation, or ritual bath.
- Chant. Repetitive prayers, chants and mantras can open you to higher frequencies, as can singing in general.
- Exercise. Rapid repetitive movement, such as dancing, walking, or jogging, may open you to higher frequencies. Things like yoga and tai-chi fit here as well.
- Spend time in nature. The frequency of a city is far lower than the frequency of nature. Being among trees and flowers, near a river, creek or lake, at the ocean, in the desert, or on a mountain can all raise your frequency.
- Listen to music that makes you happy.
- Do creative, artistic activities. Moving into your creative imagination raises the frequency. Paint, draw, play an instrument, sing, sew, crochet...whatever you want.
- Use incense or do “smudging.” Incense has been used for centuries to raise the frequency and invite spiritual connection. “Smudging” is using the smoke from various dried plants such as sage, pine, cedar and lavender to clear the energies in a room and raise the frequency. Smudging has been used for thousands of years by indigenous peoples throughout the world. Infused oils can also be used to anoint and cleanse the body for cleansing or many other reasons.
- Lighting candles. Candlelight, too, has been used for thousands of years to clear the air and raise the frequency. Aromatherapy is also a strong mental stimulator for emotions, memories, and spiritual practice.
If you get into the habit of asking yourself throughout the day, “What is my intention? Am I trying to control something, or is my deepest desire in the moment to learn about loving myself and others?”, you will begin to understand intention. This will eventually lead you into hearing, feeling, and seeing your personal spiritual guidance and raising your vibration.
If you want a printable all about things you can you to raise your vibration. Enter your info.